Intelligent Trading Summit:
Bringing together the trading technology community.
- Trading Technology
- Trading Infrastructure
- Electronic Execution
- Machine Learning, AI and Predictive Analytics
- Deep Learning
- Low Latency
Intelligent Trading Summit (ITS) New York City Agenda - 8th June 2017
Registration and Networking over Coffee
Chair’s Opening Address: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer, A Team Group
OPENING KEYNOTE ADDRESS:
KEYNOTE PANEL: Managing change and disruption: Trading in the new normal environment
Our panel of experts will share insight and predictions on what business as usual looks like in a post Brexit, post Trump world:
- Volatility is set to persist - What strategies can firms use to respond and react to the changing geopolitical landscape?
- How are firms dealing with market structure issues: (IEX speed bumps, SEFs, MiFID II venues)?
- Where are you investing your technology budget to improve business performance in trading?
- Which regulations are proving most challenging: How ready are you for MIFID II and FRTB?
- From art to science: To what extent will the automation trend impact trading?
- Attracting, training and retaining top technology talent
Andrew Keane, Global Head - Listed Derivatives Algo Trading Citigroup Futures & OTC Clearing, Citi
Keyvan Azami, Head of Fixed Income and Equity Technology Americas, Global Head of FI Electronic Trading IT, HSBC
Presentation: An update on Project Symphony
Lawrence Miller, EVP of Global Technology, Symphony
Networking and Refreshment Break
PANEL: Electronic execution infrastructures – optimizing performance and reducing complexity and costs
- What are the considerations for designing effective and competitive platforms? What is driving requirements - business, regulations?
- Working with 3rd parties and managed services – what should you outsource, what should you build in-house?
- How can firms leverage investments in regulatory compliance projects to improve infrastructures and drive better investment to benefit the business?
- The evolution of EMS and OMS platforms to help drive smarter trading
- How are firms leveraging disruptive technologies like big data, open source and cloud to help manage costs?
Vishal Sood, Global Head of Electronic Trading Technology & Head of North America Equities Technology, Citi
Eric Karpman, Senior Independent Trading Technology Expert
Saurabh Srivastava, Senior Vice President, Electronic Trading, Jefferies
PANEL: Optimizing fast market data using high performance technologies
- How are firms leveraging high performance database technologies like hardware acceleration and in-memory databases to seek out liquidity and optimize execution quality?
- How do functions such as execution, transaction cost analysis, market surveillance & algo back testing impact market data system latency?
- What investments should you make in real time analytics to enhance trading performance?
Moderated by: Barry Raskin, Managing Director, Jordan & Jordan
Louis Lovas, Director of Solutions, One Market Data
Ted Hruzd, Associate Director/Senior Information Architect, RBC Capital Markets
Lonergan Harrington, Director, Electronic Trading Architect, Fidelity Brokerage Technology Group
Don Mendelson, Technical Architect, FIX Trading Community
PRE-LUNCH KEYNOTE: Corvil
Networking Lunch in Exhibition Area
Educational session: What is Deep Learning and what can we learn from it?
This session will provide an introduction to the family of techniques called deep learning reviewing where it is best applied and current limitations.
PANEL: Machine learning, AI and predictive analytics for smarter trading
- To what extent will the machine learning trend impact trading? Which areas are set to experience the most disruption?
- Applying big data analytics to support trading, risk management and compliance
- Seeking alpha through new and alternative sources of data; NLP capabilities
- What will the trading desk of the future look like?
Moderated by: Elliot Noma, Managing Director, Garrett Asset Management
Mark Temple-Raston, Phd, Founder, Chief Data Officer and Chief Data Scientist, Decision Machine
Paul Bilokon, Founder & CEO, Thalesians
CLOSING KEYNOTE: Why Post trade matters
David Pearson, Head of Post -Trade, Fidessa
NETWORKING DRINKS AND INTELLIGENT TRADING TECHNOLOGY AWARDS CEREMONY
*Please note: This programme is subject to change.
I like the fact that each panel had a good mix between practitioners, old world vs technical new world. Very well balanced.
Very good event - All around.
Really interesting panels. Enjoyed immensely.
Fantastic event. Unique speakers, fresh approach and lively debate
I would like to thank you for an excellent event last week. The Intelligent Trading Summit was great. Our booth had some excellent traffic and we made a number of very good, new contacts. The venue was very good and the layout meant that all exhibitors had a good flow of interested attendees. We also attended a number of the Keynote and Panel sessions – all of which were interesting and useful. Congratulations on a really good event. Exhibiting and attending was money well spent
It was a pleasure to speak on the panel. The discussion with the audience and my fellow panelists was good and the general feedback and questions were constructive and added to the discussion.
The Intelligent Trading summit was the best conference I have been to in a long time. It’s difficult to get fresh about some regulatory topics and A- Team did this by delivering well moderated and interesting panels all day with a variety of topics covered in a thought provoking way.
It was an excellent event and it was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! I enjoyed all the sessions I saw: the panellists were excellent and all experts in their fields.
Outstanding event - Well done A Team for a very exciting and well-organised event. Excellent exposure for Redline's brand and some fascinating conversations initiated with lead prospects.
Thanks to all our Sponsors
Become a sponsor
Want to sponsor ITS to make real connections with key decision makers at financial institutions?
We offer a comprehensive selection of sponsorship opportunities which provide a superb platform for you to raise your corporate profile, be seen as thought leaders, conduct highly valuable face-to-face networking, and generate real sales leads.
Find out how you can sponsor or become an exhibitor, or to ask a question, contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7899 392 992 / +44 (0) 20 7096 0387