Intelligent Trading Summit:
Bringing together the trading technology community.
- Trading Technology
- Trading Infrastructure
- Electronic Execution
- Machine Learning
- Low Latency
Intelligent Trading Summit (ITS) New York City Agenda - 8th June 2017
Registration and Networking over Coffee
Chair’s Opening Address: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer, A Team Group
OPENING KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Regulatory update
KEYNOTE PANEL: Managing change and disruption: Trading in the new normal environment
Our panel of experts will share insight and predictions on what business as usual looks like in a post Brexit, post Trump world:
- Volatility is set to persist - What strategies can firms use to respond and react to the changing geopolitical landscape?
- Possible repeal of Dodd Frank - what does that mean for a global player?
- How are firms dealing with market structure issues: (IEX speed bumps, SEFs, MiFID II venues)?
- With the downward pressure on margins for the buy-side how can firms be more agile and nimble?
- Reg AT, FRTB, MIFID II - balancing budgets whilst meeting regulatory demands
- With the increasing threats from state sponsored attacks how can firms ensure sufficient spend on cyber security?
- From art to science: To what extent will the automation trend impact trading?
- Leveraging cloud based services and emerging technologies: hiring in the right talent and skill sets to stay relevant
Networking and Refreshment Break
PANEL: Electronic execution infrastructures – optimizing performance and reducing complexity and costs
- What are the considerations for designing effective and competitive platforms? What is driving requirements - business, regulations?
- Working with 3rd parties and managed services – what should you outsource, what should you build in-house?
- How can firms leverage investments in regulatory compliance projects to improve infrastructures and drive better investment to benefit the business?
- How are firms leveraging disruptive technologies like big data, open source and cloud to help manage costs?
PANEL: Keeping up with the data management deluge and new market data sources
- As data volumes continue to grow how can firms build a holistic view of their market data to create single version of the truth?
- How are firms addressing the need for increased reporting obligations across the whole investment lifecycle increasing the data management burden?
- How are firms addressing the data management challenges around record keeping and data retention?
- What investments are firms making to take advantage of new market data sources?
PRE-LUNCH KEYNOTE: Corvil
Networking Lunch in Exhibition Area
Networking and Refreshment Break
PANEL: Time synchronisation and post trade reporting and analytics
- For trade reporting operations, what burdens does CAT create, particularly for time-stamping and tracking orders?
- What cyber-security issues is CAT likely to create?
- What are the biggest issues with clock synchronization? Have more recent changes to plans for CAT adequately addressed those issues?
- Are the provisions of CAT and MiFID II concerning time-stamping very similar or very different?
- Capturing transaction data and using analytics to find value
NETWORKING DRINKS AND INTELLIGENT TRADING TECHNOLOGY AWARDS CEREMONY
*Please note: This programme is subject to change.
I like the fact that each panel had a good mix between practitioners, old world vs technical new world. Very well balanced.
Very good event - All around.
Really interesting panels. Enjoyed immensely.
Fantastic event. Unique speakers, fresh approach and lively debate
I would like to thank you for an excellent event last week. The Intelligent Trading Summit was great. Our booth had some excellent traffic and we made a number of very good, new contacts. The venue was very good and the layout meant that all exhibitors had a good flow of interested attendees. We also attended a number of the Keynote and Panel sessions – all of which were interesting and useful. Congratulations on a really good event. Exhibiting and attending was money well spent
It was a pleasure to speak on the panel. The discussion with the audience and my fellow panelists was good and the general feedback and questions were constructive and added to the discussion.
The Intelligent Trading summit was the best conference I have been to in a long time. It’s difficult to get fresh about some regulatory topics and A- Team did this by delivering well moderated and interesting panels all day with a variety of topics covered in a thought provoking way.
It was an excellent event and it was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! I enjoyed all the sessions I saw: the panellists were excellent and all experts in their fields.
Outstanding event - Well done A Team for a very exciting and well-organised event. Excellent exposure for Redline's brand and some fascinating conversations initiated with lead prospects.
Thanks to all our Sponsors
Become a sponsor
Want to sponsor ITS to make real connections with key decision makers at financial institutions?
We offer a comprehensive selection of sponsorship opportunities which provide a superb platform for you to raise your corporate profile, be seen as thought leaders, conduct highly valuable face-to-face networking, and generate real sales leads.
Find out how you can sponsor or become an exhibitor, or to ask a question, contact:
Tel: +44 (0)7899 392 992 / +44 (0) 20 7096 0387