Quants and those looking to execute compute and data intensive trading and risk strategies are increasingly looking to model and test approaches in accelerated time, often throughout the trading day. This panel will discuss real-life applications and requirements, and suggest the best technical architecture and delivery paradigm to support them.
* Pete Harris, Conference Chair, A-Team Group (Moderator)
* Roman Chwyl, World Wide Financial Services & Insurance Sales Leader, IBM Platform Computing
* Frank D. Greco, Director of Technology, Kaazing
* Craig Kravetz, Value Engineering, Global Major Accounts, Datawatch
* Brian Sentance, CEO, Xenomorph